Friday, November 28, 2008

breakfast at tiffany....almost




Breakfast at tiffany…almost.

I took Sam to the market…decided to pop in to the coffeeshop for breakfast.

I had ‘Char-kui-teow’….fried noodles… [.EXTRA Chilli..boss!...raw cockles..ALSO!!! ]

..2 half boil eggs and iced tea.

Health Rating: TOO RICH…maybe Hazardous to the BACKDOOR….(too spicy).

I was down with flu that evening and was centrifugally morbid for a week…popping anti-biotic and painkillers like jelly beans….going about not knowing what to do or what not to do…to summarize mildly…..I was ZOMBIFIED.

Go feast your eyes on my breakfast >>>> talkthreetalkfour.blogspot.com


video video

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

Hello! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your blog friendship and to express my appreciation for the sharing you don on your blog. I set up two awards for you on my blog. The first one is called "Uber Amazing Blog" and the second one is the "Kreativ Blogger" award. Please feel free to also pass them along to any blogger friends you may have or to simply display them on your blog like I hope you will do. Please click here to get you there quick.
Hugs
Linda