Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank God Its Friday.



I never got round to watch “Thank God It’s Friday” the movie...and I don’t know why!!!...and I never got round to dine at TGIF restaurant because I gravitate towards the Sushi Restaurant next door...every time I was there.

....and as with Every Friday....I sigh with glee “Thank God It’s Friday” this Friday as I made my way back home after a very difficult Friday.......TGIF!!!

It was not to be...I was caught in a massive traffic jam lasting more than an hour...and I was caught with my pants down, literally, ........in sheer agony TGIF [The Gallbladder Is Full]......instinctively I look around for trees.....bushes......small shrubs to “pour out the liquefied agony”. ........the only possible standing structure to do it discreetly....was the lamppost...........and I chose to labor on....the agony.

....I looked to the right...I saw “That Guy Is Freaking”..(TGIF).....probably from system overload...(you know what I mean)...I gave a reassuring nod.....[ hey, Bros..we are in the same boat, we will sail out of it together]

...then......I looked to the left...I saw “That Girl Is Fidgeting”...she is probably overloaded too........I smile reassuringly ...[ hey, Sis...don’t worry...hang on...the traffic will soon clear....and we will make home run and “zero in” on the loo all to soon..YuP!! ]

Over the radio...the song “Have you ever seen the rain” by CCR was aired....

.[ Gosh!...what great timing ..............you could see Torrential storm, I sneered.....]

...followed by the Traffic Update/Report.....blah!...blah!...blah!....traffic is at a standstill..

A little more than an hour later...I arrived at the Petrol Station......less than 5 minutes away from home..........all commonsense blurred out...all logic purged...I did the unthinkable...I stopped ...to go to the toilet.

Walking calmly and purposefully to the loo so as not to “spill the load”...I inched forward
...only to be beaten by a chap to the door.......[What could be worse, I sighed ]...
...I was wrong.......

All hell broke loose!........ more than a minute had passed....and the guy hadn’t done yet.....he is too long ..That Guy Is #$%@ing....... (TGI#) too long.......what seem like eternity.

...I knock on the door...BAM!!..BAM!...BAM!!!

Abang! ...cepat..tak tahan lagi.
(Bros.....faster...can’t stand any longer)

Hey abaaang!!...berat lah.
(Hey broooos!!...shitting lah)


I...then leaned on the wall in a cool fashion with my legs crossed tightly to plug the leak..
.. ...cold sweat permeated........and finally ...the door opened...he apologized...I rushed in
.......rained out all my woes..

....and boy!....TGIF...(The Gas Is Fouled)...what has he been eating!!!!!

I reached home finally..........TGIF.

Today is Sunday as I spilled my heart content out on the journal........I feel better now!.......

...Thank God It was Friday............that very day.

Go over to >> talkthreetalkfour.blogspot.com >> to watch boring traffic jam and listen to the Traffic Update/Report .........all 41secs of it.

No comments: