Sunday, July 12, 2009

Still at the Banquet.






Wisdom propound that it runs in the family.....Science promulgate that it runs in the blood....Genetic substantiate DNA ...the inherent testimony of the composite makeup of a person.....
...................and I say, ...we cannot choose our parents !!!

Talent runs in a family....just like the little girl of 4 years who sang a Chinese folk song called “ My Daddy lost his spectacle” on stage without a single off-key. This little ‘sweety pie’ is the second generation niece of the groom.

Come to think of it...the only talent I inherited from my blood line is the ability to talk and also the inability to sing......My earliest ancestors were Kings dating back 500 years ago....I still fumble at the thoughts of what talent/s I inherited from great old papa.

It doesn’t matter because after 3 generations....it was all downhill all the way for the clan with no break in sight...We failed you “Great Papa”.


See little girl sing >>>> talkthreetalkfour.blogspot.com

No comments: