Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Morning After.

The Morning After.

This picture “The Morning After” is being posted the morning after (yesterday morning) I posted “Morning”.

…..Originally…..I had in mind “The Morning After” to be “Morning Has Broken” and vice versa

“Morning Has Broken” to be “The Morning After”…....just before the screwed up in the wee hour of the morning. …...one morning… [TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT]

It is now 2.07am in the small hour of the morning of 18th.Jan.09…as my finger fox-trot on the keyboard to complete this journal…and it maybe way pass 2.30am on this wee hour of the Sunday morning after I post up “The Morning After”…but before consuming the 2 Royal Stouts which have a tendency to play trick on the tired mind and blurry eyes.

Enjoy it nevertheless…and none the wiser on my part……!!!!....:yawn:…..GOOD NIGHT……:sleep:



1 comment:

Femin Susan said...

Hi....
"The Morning After " is really funny.
The picture is really beautiful...