Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eat First!!!






Eat first!!!Sushi

Just the other day (last week).......It was a very tough week...everything that can go wrong ...went wrong.................[it was the one of the %$@day].....faced with mounting debts...........worsening economic situation........creditor-a-calling..(kicking).....
......customers BOUNCED cheques..........insufficient funds!!!.....bankers’ friendly call (you know what I mean)...

.......friends came asking for financial aids (I need LOAN..bro.)..........customers requested for additional credit facilities and extended payment period (I need BORROWING..)
...received REPOSSESSION letter..........................UNIVERSITY fees to be paid...:faint:

..........better off death, so to speak.....but NO!!...........I am from the OLD SCHOOL!!!!
Eat First.........................and so it happens that ‘Sushi King’ was having members’ day
.......all members get to pay only $2/set/plate as against $4-$6/set/plate on a normal day.....what a STEAL!!

...and so without further ado...I left my office...drove home...got my family into the 4WD..
drove straight to ‘Sushi King’....double parked illegally ...barged in.. then EAT.

We ate 55sets/plates in all......at half throttle .....limited by what’s in the wallet...burp!!!
...fulfilling...NEVERTHELESS.

...and nevertheless, today was another day....tomorrow, I don’t know.......last week, .. I’ve forgotten..............this week, I don’t care.......next week, WHO CARES.

Yum Yum......>>>>

2 comments:

7578 said...

that's a (quite) positive outlook towards our economic situation... hmmm... as it happens unagi and prawn tempura is my favorite... (i'm a Sakae fan...)

Kris Ngoei said...

Of course you care, Robert! That is the reason why this anecdote got posted. :-)Let's cross our fingers this bad time will pass by soon...

Regards
Kris