Sunday, April 19, 2009

The World's Coolest Pet.



The World’s Coolest Pet.

Once a person saw pass the ugliness..... a person sees beauty .......
...I see tolerance......I saw the universality of God’s creation and I saw economic opportunity .......I see teachers screaming...
......I saw the ultimate cool...the baddest... coolest.......the hottest dude/chick is the owner of the horseshoe crab...The World’s Coolest Pet.

No more bullies...no more introvert to bore you...no more extrovert to make you feel more insecure.....No more busybody......you are left on your own device ..
AND best of all...you do not have to bathe it...walk it...pamper it with affection....just pack it in the bag and bring to school. [DO NOT FORGET TO DOCK THE TAIL LIKE A DOBERMAN]
.........put it in your teacher’s desk...the possibility is only limited by one’s creativity...
...and by one’s evilness (sic).

Perhaps you could teach it tricks..... to ‘sit’ on command.......scratch on command
....(I don’t know)...maybe to show off its legs........again the possibility is endless when you figure out where in the world is its eyes...its ears.....its tongue!!!

I saw “Goldmine”.......hatching Horseshoe...selling it as pets to the world.....it is going to be the hottest thing since I-POD....and we will see the next John Door.....the Bill Gates of the Pet’s World...... ....any takers!!

The toughest part for me was to give the pet horseshoe a NAME......I have tried....Lucky
.....Steady....Bo...Boss...Goodluck...Duke...Rose....Captain...Lassie......and countless other permutations and all the known names including ROBERT... and until all the creative juices milked out...squeezed dry that I finally found a perfect name.... “Wall-yeeee” .


See my “Wall-yeeee” >>>>

6 comments:

7578 said...

huh? O-K-A-Y... :P ....

Peggy said...

I found a horseshoe crab shell once on a beach and had NO idea what it was. Kind of a neat thing. Great pet!

Kris Ngoei said...

Robert, do you really keep it as a pet? :-)

Regards,
Kris

talk3talk4 said...

No, KRIS...not in a million years..

..JUST WRITING a story......people might like it (the horseshoe)..and really it could be a very lucrative business if marketed right.

Best regards,

Robert Lau

Jenny said...

Hi Robert,

Interesting post as usual.

If there was enough advertising that the latest trend was a pet horseshoe, some people would probably buy them. :) I guess it is possible to launch any idea.

/Jenny

Anonymous said...

i hope you are aware that horseshoe crabs populations are the lowest right now than they have been for eons. they have been on earth longer than humans, than apes, than dinosaurs. having them as pets is a horrible idea