Thursday, December 24, 2009

Autumn in my heart.




I was inspired to do this edition by Anita.......and frankly I didn’t know exactly where to begin as I am from a country with no seasons.....so I scan through the file and found a picture that might just do the trick ....I had a tough time because....... I am committed play the naked lights masquerading in forms.......the Art of my calling.



“.....What is Autumn without the colours.......the soft champagne hue of romance.........the yielding tint of love...............with a tinge of nostalgia in a blend shades of melancholy......the falling leaves of the days went by....

......of the youth that seeped by leaving trace memory of tenderness ...too painful to secede .................too beautiful to forsake...........In the yesteryears of our dreams....

.....autumn expresses a longing in solitude....an intimate private moment held in suspension...
..........inclusively in selflessness.......... yet unyielding in exclusivity......... that my autumn remains just a figment of imaginary read ....constructed in moods....captured by sentimentality..........................

........only to remain.....the ‘Autumn in my heart’...................”

No comments: