Saturday, October 2, 2010

The story continues - Whisky.

The story continues – Whisky.


When we realized that Angusinitina was not to be here, we (Sam) contacted the agency’s collection center person-in-charge (24th.) to be put in touch with Whisky. We were told by the personnel that it was impossible to contact any person in the center now as all communications were not allowed for security reasons and that even if it is allowed for a special reason it would be very hard to trace that person as most of them would be incognito, again for security purposes, as most of them would be carrying lots of money and valuables back home.

The personnel, however, agrees to passed the message via words of mouth. We gave up.

The events unfold.

On the 25th. ....I woke up feeling lost....psyching myself up for another tough day........routinely went about my business. I looked at the clock.....10am...mentally made a note......... 11am...Whisky should be at the air-port now ....12.30pm..bye! bye! Whisky.

I had to let go the false hope .....mentally visualizing Whisky’s walking away...passing the custom check point ...eagerly anticipating her journey back home ............f....................
......the plane departs at 1500hrs (3pm).......

Met up with the employment agency personnel at 1pm to discuss the replacement for Angusinitina and going through the prospective maids portfolios.....some too old...some too thin.......some too pretty.....some ugly........one or two, I don’t like the look...some too smart..... I needed more time, I told the officer to make copies of the portfolios to be taken back to go through with Sam.

1.30pm...my thoughts went back to Whisky......wishing her well and safe journey.....
....felt tears welling up.....excused myself, something went into my eyes....told the officer.

Rushed to another appointment with a friend......we are having lunch at 2pm..............bye-bye... Whisky for the last time......looking forward to a good time with my friend at the western food bar...SPAGHETTI..

.....then Sam called......my heart sank!




To be continued....

No comments: