Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Elusive Sunset

I have been traveling along this road for the past thirty years….and on only a few occurrences that I witnessed the most intriguing sunset ever…….the one moment in time.

On those few rare occasions………….when the time was right….the Sun’s position, the Earth’s position; ……………..the latitude…..the longitude …in the alignment forming the pinpoint co-ordinates that juxtaposes with the perfect atmospheric pose………..clear blue sky……..smog free air and every reasons that was just right to formulate the most intriguing sunset…..the one moment in time.

Regrettably, I could not register those precious momentous phenomenons as I again succumbed to the laws of ironies: - I could not afford a camera then; I have the camera but the films was all used up; I left it at home and when the camera was with me…it was not charge and things like that that left high and dry with the elusive dream.

I shan’t be obsessive about it, I resolved to be philosophical…….and when…the time is just right…..when the weather is perfect……when the co-ordinates is on spot…and when I have a camera that works on this critical moment……I shall register that ‘moment in time’ for the world to marvel …but….and until then it remains a recollection that was mine…… Just mine the ‘one moment in time’.


Visit : teainsidestory.blogspot
(Tea inside story)
e-mail : solidsister747@hotmail.com


: teamerchant.livejournal
(Tea merchant)
e-mail : tea-merchant@hotmail.com


: coffee-merchant.livejournal
e-mail : coffee-merchant@hotmail.com

No comments: