Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Zach.

Happy Birthday Zach.

I was looking forward to the gathering as I have not seen my family members for quite a while even though we stay just a few kilometers apart.. I was so happy to see mummy, brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces.

How time passed by, it seems like only yesterday we had our hands full with noises …ruckus of mischievous children running around…today, these children are grown-ups lawyers, accountants, engineers and doctors in the making.

As far as memory didn’t failed me, I have not missed any of the family gatherings …and I treasured those days…be it whatever the situation… ..…I will be here to celebrate the gatherings of the children’s children.

Happy birthday Zach….I shall be there to celebrate your children’s birthday.

No comments: