Friday, September 14, 2007

No: 99,999,999th.

No: 99,999,999

My rating went up two notches to rank the No: 99,999,999th. busiest person on Earth.

Here is my story and the reasons:

One and half months ago, My Indonesian maid absconded, leaving my family and I in a total mess that took a few days to recover. For the first time in twenty-five years, we are without a maid and we went completely blank not knowing what to do? Where to start? How to start?

After recovering from the initial shock, we got down to organize ourselves, each contributing a part to the daily chores and so on and so forth.

My part includes the laundries, general house cleaning, preparing my ‘high-powered energy drink’, a bit of cooking, looking after the dogs and gardening (mowing the garden, gathering the grass and trimming the undergrowth).

The replacement maid will be arriving in two weeks time and I shall be happy to reclaim the title of being the No: 100,000,001 busiest person on Earth.

No comments: