Sunday, May 6, 2007

Politician and Blog talker.

I talk too much about anything ........everything all the time.. that not many have the time to listen to my babbling.
My listeners, principally my wife.. got tired.....too much to compute............to comprehend the comprehensibility or
incomprehensibility of my comprehension......if you know what they going through ...and if you know what I mean......
..Your problem is that ....I can't stop talking........too opinionated and I hadn't stop since I started talking forty-six
years ago.
Blog is god-send..........I have a readied audience...real or perceived ......if they ever bother to listen. It is the
perfect avenue to air one's view.........blowing hot and cold...it didn't matter the contents............mostly trash.
I choose to write the way I talk so that my words become organically enlivened to act as a conduit to channel
my thoughts to whoever is listening......will be able to laugh, cheer.......think.....jeer.....cry a little with me......
besides I do not have to worry about being GRAMMATICALLY perfect.

A writer may experience writer's block and draws blank...............the talker doesn't but he does talk BLANK....
..........full of rhetorics without substance......like a politician.........like me......but here is where the similiarity ends...
I talk to make you think........a politician talk to stop you thinking..........how else can you explain that....the
unqualified father and husband.....of questionable character...of questionable intergrity.......
.of unethical morals...whom you would not trust your last dollar with..much less your maid..........to become
the LEADER OF MEN....
Ironically, the world at large cohabits in a civil societal structure built upon wisdoms and commonsense
by A FEW GOOD MEN of politics.
Incidentally, if I was in politics I would be the little Napoleon of a nondescript department manning the information
counter demanding that you are dressed decently before you will be able to approach me for an application form.

No comments: