Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Joy

I have never felt so ashamed of mankind.... the picture of Joy in the newspaper with its mangled jaws inflicted upon by fellow mankind.

That night, tears flow uncontrollably in the private of my bedroom.........I can't explained......I have never felt so lost...........so ashamed........so remorse.

Joy, the stray female bitch, was mutilated and decapitated so badly that the veterinary surgeon had to remove
part of the lower jaws.

It was traumatizing.......I could never imagined such cruelty inflicted upon another living thing..........with so much pain and suffering but I can imagine, without even trying, the sadistic nature of man upon fellow mankind..........

This very episode brought humanity back upon me.........but 'm sure.........If you have seen it, you would be awaken to the fact that pain and suffering is not the monopoly of mankind.

Thanks Joy, I am a changed person. I am so, so sorry.


my e-mail: talk3-talk4@hotmail.com

No comments: