Thursday, May 3, 2007

B.O.D. ( Blogger off day )

I am a fastidious person............ in fact quite stubborn. You see...because my last entry and as with every other
entry........I refused to allow anybody to help me type ..because..I wanted every pause and nuances to reflect my thoughts
and moods so that when I am writing...........I am actually talking to you.
I spent two and a half hours typing out my last entry..................my backs hurt............the tip of my index finger ..bruised..
and my eyes burn.. The arms of my right hand housing that rawed index finger........swelled.
My right shoulder felt higher than the left........... I can't look right without first having to look left..........so that my neck wouldn't hurt.
I am sitting on my right buttock because my left buttock took the bashing when I was poking away at the keyboard with my right hand.
That's the price to pay for talking too much ................................ I will never let anyone talk on my behalf.
..............The above text was painfully type with the third finger of my right hand.........arg.............arg.........foooooosh!!

............So.................... BOD...................for now.

No comments: