Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rambo 4- -The Fish

Rambo’s diary – 24th. May 2007



Another day passed……….another year for Rambo…perhaps.
Time flashed by………..…...time passes painfully for Rambo.

Rambo maybe in pain and discomfort with ailments normally comes with old age…..
I can only watch and wished that he understood my facial expression telling him that he doesn’t have to greet me……..just relax …silly boy.

The boy is aging very fast……my children took him out to the living room so that he can watch some television - just to change the surrounding, we watch American Idol. He wasn’t quite comfortable; I took him back to the room where he belongs. All stressed up, he was very tired.

Through Rambo’s diary, I hope that I can impress upon you one fundamental principle of Confucianism: - filial piety.

No comments: