Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rambo 7 - The Fish

Rambo’s diary – 27th. May 2007




Rambo is in a happy mood, the water was change by the maid under the strict supervision of my children. He is more active …….he even flare his gills when I came in the room.

I remember years ago, when I used to visit somebody at the old folks home/ nursing home every once a while. Each time I was there, I got perturbed and was very upset at the conditions of that place.

Is this how one should spent the remaining days of their life in such horrific filth ……so demeaning to their once productive contribution……their sacrifices to family and society……even a dog deserves better. Where are their children?

The matron of the nursing home is what you will see on TV…….. Sinister, calculating…..stone cold sending shiver down your spine; is picture perfect for the roll of an evil person. Her evil look was further enhanced by two oval almost identical birth marks on the eyelid of both eyes……the rest is left to your imagination.

The inmates of the nursing home, was given food of controlled quality- meaning it was designed to principally keep the inmates alive as long as possible; that minimizes complications that might jeopardizes their health and that if anything should happen, they would lose a client and maximizing the workers’ productivity (only four) from not having to do extra work………I can understand…..its about economy……it is about business …but my God….we are talking about human here. I shall continue in the next Rambo’s diary……..SHAME ON YOU……..their children….sons and daughters……..shame on me….and humans alike

No comments: