Monday, May 21, 2007

Rambo- -The Fish



Rambo’s diary – 21st. May.2007



The average life span of a fighting fish is two years; mathematically speaking Rambo’s time is almost up. For the past week, Rambo, has been lethargic and he would spent his time at the bottom………..he is getting weaker by the day, fighting the biological clock.
I procrastinated writing about him……I don’t know why…..but now I have to because……..before ……Rambo……. I would prefer to write about the life and time of Rambo ……than……in the memory of that boy. I call him Boy.
A few days ago, Rambo blew bubbles on the surface signifying that he is ready to mate….dirty old boy……from past experience, I got a female mate for my children’s fish and the next morning , he was all bruised up…..tattered fins and tails, the mate fares no better……..maybe that is why they are called fighting fish. Rambo can’t possibly take it. Sorry pal.

No comments: