Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rambo 3- -The Fish

Rambo’s diary – 23rd. may 2007



My wife says that……….I read far to much……..talk too much……..smoke too much …….sleeps too little….too late…….move around too much – going for midnight snacks, suppers, warm chocolates to satisfy my hunger pangs……that she decided to move to another room permanently, to get some sleep, many years ago.

I have Rambo for company these past two years….my companion. I am quite sure that given a choice, Rambo would prefer to be placed in the bathroom.

Every night, I look at him….he looks at me… stupefied…and strangely he communicated with various body language and facial expression. For instance, he would press his face against the plastic wall…..eyes wide open….mouth opening and shutting as if mumbling….swaying its body left and right intensely, as if he is trying to tell me that he wants to come out to my world and play with me.

When he is angry, he swims to the other side with its back facing me;…when he sulks, he swims to the left and right nonchalantly without responding;…when he is happy, his childlike behavior ….somersaulting, twirling around wagging its tail vigorously and so on.

“I’m tire and I need to rest otherwise I’m just fine.” Echoed silently…
It’s the same expression as the first picture posted. That is the Rambo to me.

No comments: